Friday, October 26, 2012

It'(snot)fair!

It never fails. Every time I have big plans to be really productive on a particular day, I wake up with some sort of illness.

I felt the sore throat beginning last night, so I drank a nice hot cup of Sleepytime tea (and fell asleep on the couch). Sure that one cup would cure everything, I didn't have a second. I should have. One cup was not enough.

Today, I awoke with a sore throat, headache, and one nostril/sinus cavity completely plugged. Grocery shopping went surprisingly well--I only forgot one item--and I was even able to see the doctor today to make sure I don't have strep. I do not.

The highlight of my day was actually yesterday evening, oddly enough. Well, that and also Skyping with my best bud, who is currently residing in Switzerland. But last night, I went to a knitting group gathering at the local supermarket, which has a fancy little cafe that hardly anyone uses. I had a grand time! I finished a project, helped a friend with hers, met new people, and was introduced to this little video. I hope it brings a smile to your face!

The Little Red Plane

No comments:

Post a Comment