Monday, October 15, 2012

Doomsday is approaching in Yarnia

Come Thursday evening, my precious, well-protected stash will be somewhat depleted. Although this is something I must do, it still saddens me to see my beautiful yarns leave through my front door in someone else's hands. I need to just resign myself to the fact that I do indeed have enough yarn to run a small shop, and that is what I will be doing on Thursday.

Tomorrow, I shall set aside my must-haves, and I vow to have no more than 3 banker's boxes full.

I can do this.

It's not as difficult as it could be, as I am friends with the woman that will be shopping here. We share knitting patterns...why not yarn, too?

I can do this.

I don't want to, but I need to, and I can.

Tomorrow's post, if there is one, may not be as optimistic...

No comments:

Post a Comment