Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Howdy!

It's been a rather long time since I've posted anything, and I do apologize to those of you who actually read this. My concept of time has been completely skewed since becoming a mom.

Anyway, I was reading through my old posts and realized that somewhere along the line, this blog, which was supposed to be geared toward my knitting and crafty things, became my personal blog. That was not supposed to happen. So from now on, this shall be my knitting/crafty blog, and if you'd like to keep up on my personal life, feel free to look at Just South of the Mason-Dixon Line.

What should you be expecting in 2014? Well, for starters, I am working on a couple new patterns. One is for a pair of socks, and the other is for a colorwork Christmas stocking. I am also working on merchandise for the second annual Bunny Trail Craft Show. It will be held the weekend of April 11 & 12, and I will post a link with more details once they have it available on the town website. Merchandise will include three-packs of facecloths, two-packs of dishcloths, aprons, pillowcases, and maybe some children's/baby things, too.

Before I say goodnight, I wanted to update y'all on my "professional" life. For those that are unaware, I landed a job as the knitting instructor at Michael's in Hagerstown earlier this month (it was technically in December, but classes started this month), and got an email yesterday asking if I would also teach at Chambersburg! Once I complete the Craft Yarn Council's certification course that I'm required to do, I'll do the crochet one as well, and after that...I'll be doing my master knitter coursework.

It sounds really geeky, and it is, but I am so excited!!

Off to bed I go--I hope y'all sleep well, and happy Hump Day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment