Monday, January 7, 2013

2 weeks to go?

As many of you (I'm assuming there's more than just three people that read this--shows how narcissistic I can be) know, I am going to be a first-time mom very soon. Tater Tot's official due date is February 2, but I have a feeling he's going to grace us with his presence earlier than that. I'm hoping for the 21st so he can share his special day with my dad.

Tomorrow marks the start of my weekly appointments, and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if tomorrow is my only "weekly" appointment.

There is still quite a bit of little stuff to get done around the house, like clearing out his crib of all the extra clothes that I allowed to accumulate in it, not to mention cleaning off his dresser and changing table (which is also a dresser that will double as his changing table and our linens closet), and...oh yeah! Having new vinyl flooring installed in our kitchen!

Little things, see?

And all of it will get done. It will...

No comments:

Post a Comment